Sippy Skillz Cups | 2 Pack
Learn to drink from an open baby cup to prevent tooth decay and improve speech and development.
Dentists and health professionals recommend you teach your baby to drink from an open cup from 6 months. Don't underestimate how quickly your baby will learn this new skill.
- wide base prevents spillage
- food safe, freezer safe, dishwasher safe, oven safe and microwave safe (up to 240 degrees)
- high grade LFGB silicone, which exceeds safety guidelines
- handles make it easy for little hands to hold
- bacteria resistant, easy to clean
- soft and fun material for little gums
- extremely durable, will stand the test of time
- measurement lines as a guide to how much your baby is drinking
Learn through play ~ Ok... so this might not be your everyday cup because of the obvious mess, but don't underestimate the pure joy in learning through play!